DRAW // SAMMYDRESS

SAMMYDRESS LOT 100$ Hi guys! I'm sorry to be so missing but setting up a business is a bit lousy and leaves me time for little. But I come to compensate you the waiting. I come to bring you a drawing in which 10 of you (chosen among all the blogs that participate) you can win a check of $ 100 to spend on the web page Sammydress taking advantage of the incredible offers that now have.


The bases are as follows:

-debéis follow my blog and let me down the blog profile link

- you must leave me a comment by putting the link of the product of the store that you like and your email address so that you can see the Sammydress

-The draw begins now and you have until November 31 to participate. From December 1st to 3rd, the winners will be known on the SammyDress website, although I will try to put them here as soon as possible.


Do not let it pass because it is a unique opportunity to earn $ 100 in products on the page.

If you have any doubts please contact me at: Metinval@gmail.com

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Summer Zaful wishlist

red raspberry leaf and nettle tea

millybridal Official Blog - Wedding Dresses and Prom Dresses UK Online